Our 55th Annual Conference was held, April 27-30, 2022 at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Chicago, IL.
The American Association of Suicidology (AAS) hosted AAS22, our 55th Annual Conference, April 27 – 30, 2022. The conference took place via a unique format – both in person in Chicago, IL at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare and also virtually for those across the globe.
The strength of the AAS annual conference is that it brings together multiple sectors focused on the common goal of preventing suicide and saving lives. Our primary objective for AAS22 included:
- Better equip those on the front line of prevention through translation and application of research;
- Identify new and evolving research that will help prevent suicides;
- Embrace and integrate equity into the conference conversations; and
- Integrate the voices of lived experience—including impacted family members—throughout all disciplines.
As a community, we have faced our share of health care hurdles — from restrictive policy and lack of funding to the COVID-19 pandemic. Despite the obstacles, we always persevere. Join us as we celebrate our resilience, reflect on the past and redefine the future of our field.
Whether you’re new to our annual conference or an event regular, there’s something for everyone:
- In-person networking with suicide prevention colleagues from across the country.
- A front-row seat to hear from sought-after speakers in our field.
- Personalized learning to boost your leadership, workforce and operations.
- Immersive exhibits showcasing the latest innovations in suicide prevention.
- Access to industry-leading services, products and technologies.
- The chance to earn dozens of continuing education credits.
Questions? Feel free to contact the AAS Central Office at email@example.com.