The American Association of Suicidology (AAS) is a world-leader in the development, implementation, and facilitation of accreditation, certification, and training programs. Our programs are based on evidence-supported and best practices to uphold standards of care for those impacted by suicide.
***To request a training, complete the survey by scanning the QR Code below or CLICK HERE. We look forward to your information!
Trainings & Certifications (View Calendar)
Complete the Crisis Specialist Recertification Application and upload documentation of 40 hours of completed training to the Sharepoint link provided in Question 8. Your application will be reviewed within two weeks, followed by an invoice for payment. A renewed Crisis Specialist Certification will be provided via email after both the application and payment have been processed.
A FULL CATALOG OF TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS TO BE RELEASED IN 2023!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I schedule a training for myself or my organization?
- Complete our Training Request Form shown above.
- Where can I find my Crisis Specialist Certification after passing the exam?
- Log into your AAS account. Click on “Quick Links” on the top menu. Click on “classroom”. Click “submit”. Click on “My Certificates”.
- When is the next Recognizing and Responding to Suicide Risk: Essentials for Clinicians (RRSR) training?
- You can find future training dates here.
- I completed a training but didn’t receive my certificate with CE information. How can I receive it?
- As of May 2022 all new Crisis Specialist Certifications can be found in your AAS account in the classroom.
- All other certificates – email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, training completed, date completed, and organization you need CE’s for so we may match your completed records and issue certificate via email.
- How do I access the Crisis Specialist training I purchased?
- Open the email you received from AAS that says “Thank you for your order”. Scroll down to the Important Note. Read and follow the instructions in the important note closely. Once you register, and your email account is verified, you should be able to access your classroom with your AAS account log in credentials.